Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hello Bloggers

   I would like to start off by saying this is my first blog, as you can tell by the title, so I have absolutely no idea how to do this, so give me a break. This is for my beginning digital arts class so this shall be interesting...
   My name is Suzie Sheeks, I'm 19 and I am a second semester freshman here at UT. I am not really enjoying college as much I would have hoped, but maybe it will get better. This semester I am one credit short of being a full time student, which I don't mind because I work ALOT. I work at my parents golfcourse, Cheval, as a waitress. I enjoy working more then I enjoy being a student, which may be different from most students... not that anyone cares... haha
  What I hope to get out of this class is more experience in, well, digital arts. I hope to learn how to create visions of my imagination without them being stick figures or look like something that my 7 yr old god-daughter made. Honestly I took this class just for an art credit, but after the first day in class, and finding out what we are going to be doing/learning, I am pretty excited.

Here is a link to a video I made, im not sure if it is inapropriate, but I figure we are all adults and can handle this kind of humor. There is also a sequal to this video that I will post the link for right under. I also made a couple music video's which you could find on {jakejakejake1119} channel on youtube.
  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2G-MFXjnOQ&list=UUQ_im9mqmxcgjOJccEZtNlA&index=13&feature=plcp

Sequal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfcwqLqH_Xk&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment